- ✅ PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Black Medium-Thick CA is used to bond parts, with focus on impact and shock absorbance qualities.
- ✅ EXTRA SUPPLIES: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision. The extra applicator caps are in case of future clogs, the clog-free stopper has a tiny pin to prevent clogs, and micro-tips provide the perfect extension for tiny cracks.
- ✅ "BONDING AND FILLING" ADHESIVE: ideal for hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting specific areas in your projects.
- ✅ PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 500 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of syrup). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.008" in size.
- ✅ SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
The KBL-500 is a flexible, rubber-toughened CA that dries jet black in color. The KBL-500 is ideal for hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting specific areas in your projects. Along with impact and shock absorbance, the KBL-500 provides users with many favorable qualities. Given its added flexibility, the KBL-500 retains its ability to be sanded down and polished. Ideal for malleable material, heavy duty bonding, and filling voids, the KBL-500 is more resistant to natural weathering than regular CA in regards to heat and humidity.
It is important to keep in mind that the colored CAs have an extended bonding time due to the added rubber compound. Although bonding time is generally 40-60 seconds, it can take much longer to dry when larger volumes of the colored adhesive are applied. For these instances, use of Starbond Accelerator is highly recommended.
Accenting designs on spalted wood
Bonding dissimilar materials such as wood, metal, glass and rubber
Creating a black accent on projects
Gluing R/C Car tires
Threadlocking in R/C cars
Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
Wood Metal Rubber Leather Ceramics Gemstones Rocks & Minerals Carbon Fiber Fiberglass Most Plastics
Tips: When bonding two very smooth surfaces together, it is advisable to make the surfaces abrasive so they have more holding strength.
⚠️This product can expose you to chemicals including Methyl isobutyl ketone and Carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, or feel welcome to message us if you’d like a more detailed response.